- Harrison Ford was born on the 13th
July 1942 in Chicago, Illinois. He grew up in Park Ridge and Morton
- His Parents are Christopher and
Dorothy Ford. Christopher is a former actor and advertising
- Christopher it Irish-catholic, and
Dorothy it Russian-Jewish. Harrison confesses to no religion. It's
been reported in the media that he has relations to the Tibetian
buddism, and Harrison has already spoken in the favor of the Dalai
- Harrison's younger brother, Terence
(born 1945), is an actor as well. He starred in a French soap-opera.
- Harrison met his first wife, Mary
Marquardt, at the Ripon College, in Ripon, Wisconsin. They married
1964 and got divorced in 1979.
- The sons from his first marriage are
Benjamin (born 1967)and Willard (born 1969). Benjamin Ford is a
Chef, and Willard Ford is teacher.
Willard has one son, Eliel, who makes Harrison a grandfather.
- Harrison met his second wife,
Melissa Mathison Ford, on the set of Apocalypse Now. They married on
March 14th, 1983.
- Melissa Mathison Ford is a
acknowledged script author, known for "The Black
Stallion", "E.T.", "The Indian in the
Cupboard" and "Kundun".
Harrison and Melissa are the parents of Malcolm (born 1987) and
Georgia (born 1990).
- Harrison's lives in Jackson Hole,
Wyoming. In recent years the family spends the school year in New
Date of Birth
- 13 July
- Chicago, Illinois, USA
is the address of his agent
10279 Century Woods Drive
LA 90067, CA
- Show me on the map