- Born June 9, 1981 in Jerusalem,
- Moved to Washington, DC, when she
was 3, and then to Connecticut at age 7. She now lives in a New
- Her father a Fertility Specialist
and she is an only child
- Portman isn't her real last name,
it's her grandmother's maiden name.
- She was discovered by a Revlon
representative a pizza parlor in Long Island when she was 10.
- Natalie ia a strict vegetarian
- Natalie is fluent in Hebrew and
knows French and Japanese.
- She has been accepted to Yale and
- Natalie hates the word
"coconut". But she likes the way the word
- She's into ballet, watching Friends,
and listening to Björk.
- Was the first choice to play Juliet
in Romeo + Juliet (1996) movie but turned it down because of the
scenes, and the age difference, between her and Leonardo DeCaprio
- Turned down the title role in Adrian
Lyne's Lolita (1997), due to her feelings for young adult
actors/actresses being exposed to sex in films
- She almost didn't take the role in
Anywhere But Here (1999) because it called for a sex scene. But the
director changed the script just for her.
Date of Birth
- 9 June 1981
8942 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA
- Show me on the map